BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Met Man The Other Day.

And he said to me.
I am but a simple human in the rat race of life.
But you on the other hand.
Are an extraordinary creature of light and darkness.
A balance of two forces, in complete unison.

Please join me in my office he said to me.
I gladly followed.

He sat me down.
I said.
Make me beautiful.
He didn't do that.
He made me God.

---------------------------

Welcome.

You are probably wondering what this blog is about.
Correct?

Let's try to dissect the ideal of what this is.

-It is an expression of random thoughts and poetic sayings that i tend to formulate.
-It is a renovated expression of my poetic justice, and insecurities to be formulated into words instead of video or paragraphs.
-This is not a ranting blog. Its an expression of my poetic side that i keep hidden.
-It will include typically short to very detailed poetry & potentially short stories.

-These are my views & ideals from a hopeless romantic, hence the title.
-These are the ramblings of a mass of human flesh and emotion, yearning to express itself and prove that it is a real human.

-This is Jared.

0 comments: